- Me. I really like pink, so…that’s it. That’s the theme.
- Andi. I wanted to make her look like a queen because she was one of my first friends in the Phandom and she’s my big Star Wars sister. So she’s in red with an updo.
- Elisha. She has Merida hair in real life anyway, and purple looked pretty on the princess doll, so that’s how this one came to be. And she looks awesome.
- Lauren. Her outfit is inspired by Barbra Streisand in Hello, Dolly!, because Lauren loves Barbra and I thought it would be perfect.
- Lindley looks like a princess to begin with, so of course I made her. Does this need explaining? (There should be a prince dollmaker so I can have Trent to go along with her…)
- Megan. The pink looks super-cute on her!
- Andrea. My tumblr big sister! The Rapunzel hair really looks nice; I gave her a scarf to reenact “Think of Me” with, because, come on, we ALL do that with our scarves (and if you don’t you’re just lying).
These are the only ones I’ve done so far, but if you want me to make you a Princess, I can do that. I love these dollmakers!