imagine the series of unfortunate events film directed by wes anderson though
Okay, I’m done for the skinny spam right now. But this will not be going away. Ever. I really need to tell myself that I’m not a gross, ugly, stick person.
I’m one of those students that is too shy to ask for help on an assignment so I just procrastinate until the night before and then have a mental breakdown until I eventually figure out how to do it.
Debbie Harry, circa late 1970s.
Backstage Star Princess with mask:
1. Sarah Elizabeth Combs, Las Vegas,
2. Elizabeth Welch, Broadway,
3. Rita Harvey, US tour,
4. Katy Treharne, West End,
5. Maria Bjørnson’s costume design,
6. Elena Bahtiyarova, Moscow,
7. Michelle van de Ven, Hamburg,
8. Susan Sereda, Toronto,
9. Elizabeth Welch, US tour.
Julie Andrews could make skinny look sweet, stylish, or even sexy!
Nobody ever treated me kindly…
Wouldn’t It Be Nice l The Beach Boys
Mia Farrow by David Bailey